Processing type:- Divider,Rounder,Prover,Moulder.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Power Source||Electric, Gas|
|Application/Usage||Bakery, Hotels & Restaurant, Food Processing Industry|
|Machine Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Stainless Steel Body|
It has a special designed dividing drum and intake piston therefore, ensures careful dough handling at minimum pressure and no warming of dough. It dividesdough sensitively. The hopper and all panels are made of stainless steel. Weight adjustment isdone by push buttons in automatic model. The electronic control system is also displayed on digital display as a ratio of dough processed. Weight ranges are 50 - 200 gr., 100 -600 gr., 250 - 1000 gr.
- Main body completely steel
- Dividing drum chromium-plated and cylinder isstainless steel
- Sucking piston is anticorrosive
- Wheel mounted for easy motion.
- Steeples output speed adjustment
- Closed circuit oiling system
- Dough doubling at conveyor belt
- Standard dough counting
- Powering with directly from the reductor
- Individually start/stop of flouring motor
- Machine weight 500kg.
It is designed with a rotating cone and adjustable spiral shaped corrosion resistant tracks around it. The dough becomes perfectly rounded while moving from bottom to top in the tracks, which are adjustable. The machine is also equipped with a newly designedmechanical flour duster which does not produce any noise while working. The standard rounding track is 3 meters. The weight range isfrom 100 gr. to 1200 gr.
Intermediate Prover :
- Stainless steel chassis and lids aluminum cone and spiral channels.
- Adjustable spiral channels
- Noiseless flour sprinkler
- Wheel mounted and locking unit
- Machine weight 205 kg.
- Teflon coated aluminum cone and spiral shaped channel (optional)
- Cold air blower
- Hot air blower (optional)
- Variable cone speed via frequency converter (optional)
- Stainless steel lids or PVC
According to dough quantity, the machine operates automatically, and it is possible to arrange basket duration bymeans of sensors. Also it is possible to follow dough quantity entering into machine with the help of digital display. Optional features are; UV lamp, Climator unit, and demounted delivery. At this machine, a perfect synchronization of infeed ensures that each dough piece is fed in at the right moment. After every circulation, dough pieces are transferred to the next row by means of a positive transfer mechanism. Depending on demand it is possible to change the direction of transfer mechanism, therefore baker has a freedom of working diagram. Prover has hygienic and releasable nylon mesh pockets. The control switch-board has protection against electric errors such as missing phases or wrong connection. Capacity is 2000 pieces dough per hour.Different Capacities:With 88 pockets, 152 pockets, 176 pockets, 240 pockets, 328 pockets.
This machine is adequate for all dough pieces, including thin bread and small baguettes. The machine has four pieces ofrollers and roller gap is steeples adjustable in between 0 - 25 mm. Rollers are equipped with nylon scrapers which are fixed to the frame. Pressure board is adjustable and can be folded up for cleaning purposes. Maximummoulding length is 420 mm. Capacity in a hour is 2800 pieces of dough.